Welcome to Unit 1!
In Unit 1 you will learn to greet and say good-bye to somebody. You will also learn to accept and to say no to something.
To get started simply work on the following tasks:
- part 1 of our story: follow the Fernandez family on the plane to England;
- easy and short reading and listening comprehension exercises;
- the following areas:
- vocabulary: the times of day, greetings, travel, drinks and basic words;
- grammar: personal pronouns and the verb to be;
- pronunciation of the English alphabet.
- easy and short writing and speaking exercises;
- unit test: test what you have learned.